- Foundation of the company
- Consulting and project management services
- Employees: 1
- Development and introduction of the “Turnkey Design and Manufacturing” concept within the Hydro Power Generation Industry
- Manufacturing is outsourced to third parties
- Employees: 5
- ISO 9001:2000 Certification
- Extension of engineering services: Powerhouse piping design for small and large hydro projects.
- Beginning of “In House” manufacturing and testing of the designed equipments
- Adding 2500 sq. ft. of manufacturing floor
- Employees: 9
- Moving in the current facilities
- Office space: 2,200 sq.ft.
- Manufacturing space: 7,800 sq.ft.
- Personnel increases in the engineering and manufacturing departments
- Qualification of welding procedures to ASME standards
- Employees: 14
- Extension of our manufacturing space (+10,000 sq.ft.)
- Office space: 3,200 sq.ft.
- Manufacturing space: 25,000 sq.ft.
- Controlled atmosphere paint room
- Personnel increases in the engineering, manufacturing & sales departments
- Employees: 20 +
- Development and introduction of several innovative electro-hydraulic products dedicated to hydropower
- Voith acquires Vortex Hydro. Vortex Hydro will benefit from Voith’s global reach and 140 years of experience in the hydropower sector